|Your cart is currently empty|
(0.0 on 0)
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Renal Health Dry Cat Food 4 lbs *FREE SHIPPING*
Hills Diet k/d Feline Renal Health Dry Cat Food
Your cat's kidneys are vital to her overall health. Once your pet's kidneys are damaged, it's difficult for them to repair naturally. Thus, preserving your cat's kidney health is very important.
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Renal Health Dry Feline Formula is a nutritionally complete and balanced cat food that helps support your pet's kidney health on a daily basis. Features of Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Cat Food include:
- Lowered protein, sodium and phosphorus to control blood pressure and decrease kidney stress in cats
- Boosted omega-3 to support kidney health in pets
- B-complex vitamins to compensate for urinary losses from kidneys
- Antioxidants to promote cell health and prevent tissue damage in your cat's kidneys
With good nutrition, you can ensure that your cat's kidneys keep working throughout her life. Talk to your veterinarian about switching your cat over to Hill's k/d Cat Food. We work to bring you the best deals on all Hill's Prescription Diet cat foods!
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Important Feeding Information:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount Per Day|
|6.0 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10.0 lb (4.5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14.0 lb (6.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18.0 lb (8.2 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g) - 7/8 cup (110 g)|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS:
3936 kcal/kg (492 kcal/cup)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||228 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||948 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.26|
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Dried Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Meal, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Tryptophan, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Available in 4 lbs MPN: 7252 UPC: 052742725208, 8.5 lbs MPN: 8696 UPC: 052742869605
Product: Hills K/D Renal Health Cat Food, Category: Cat Food ~Dry~, Price: 36.97, Free Shipping: Available