|Your cart is currently empty|
(0.0 on 0)
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Hepatic Health Dry Cat Food (4 lb)*FREE SHIPPING*
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d, Hepatic Health Dry Cat Food (4 lb)
The liver assists with digestion, nutrient assimilation, toxin removal, and nutrient storage in your pet's body. Thus, your cat's liver serves as the foundation of his entire system. Without proper care, your cat's liver can become damaged, and his entire system can suffer. That's why the nutritionists at Hill's Pet Foods developed Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Cat Food - to support your pet's liver function!
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Hepatic Health Feline Formula is a nutritionally complete and balanced pet food with ingredients that support liver function in cats. Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Cat Food contains the following nutrients to support liver health:
- Boosted L-carnitine to help your cat's liver easily digest fats
- Simple and nutritious protein that won't stress your pet's system
- Lowered sodium to fight high blood pressure
With Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Health Dry Cat Food, your pet's liver can recover and stay strong and healthy. If you're concerned about your cat's liver, then talk to your veterinarian about switching to Hill's l/d Liver Health Cat Food. Hill's offers the best in pet nutrition, and we offer the best prices for Hill's products!
Hill's l/d Cat Food is also available as a delicious canned formula.
Want to know more about Hill's l/d Feline Formula? Go to the manufacturer's page, here!
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Important Feeding Information:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth Less Than 4 Months||Growth 4 to 6 Months||Growth 7 to 12 Months|
|1.0 lb (0.5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2.0 lb (0.9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3.0 lb (1.4 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|4.0 lb (1.8 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|5.0 lb (2.3 kg)||3/4 cup (90 g)||2/3 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|10.0 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (135 g)||7/8 cup (105 g)|
|15.0 lb (6.8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (185 g)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|Weight of Cat||Amount Per Day|
|6.0 lb (2.7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10.0 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g) - 5/8 cup (75 g)|
|14.0 lb (6.4 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g) - 3/4 cup (90 g)|
|18.0 lb (8.2 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g) - 1 cup (120 g)|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENTS:
4164 kcal/kg (505 kcal/cup)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin K||0.02 mg/kg|
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Chicken by-Product Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Meal, Pasta Product, Pork Protein Isolate, Soy Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Dimethylypyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of vitamin K)), DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Arginine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Beta-carotene.
MPN: 6313, UPC: 052742631301, Product: Hills L/D Hepatic Health Cat Food 4 lb, Category: Cat Food ~Dry~, Price: 37.97, Free Shipping: Available