|Your cart is currently empty|
(5.0 on 1)
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Low Allergen Dry Cat Food 4 Pound Bag *FREE SHIPPING*
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d, Low Allergen Dry Cat Food 4 Pounds
Many store-bought cat foods contain ingredients that upset cat's systems and cause allergic reactions in pets. Food allergies in cats can manifest as skin itching and scratching, hair loss, low appetite, and upset stomachs. If you notice these signs on a regular basis in your cat, you may want to consider switching to a low-allergy cat food such as Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Low Allergen Dry Feline Formula.
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Low Allergen Dry Cat Food is a nutritious and balanced cat food that is formulated especially for pets with sensitive systems. Hill's z/d Cat Food is formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System™, which produces simple, digestible proteins that minimize bad reactions in cats. All carbohydrates and fats in Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Low Allergen Dry Cat Food are highly digestible. Plus, Hill's z/d Low Allergy Dry Food contains boosted omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help restore skin health and coat luster in your cat.
There's alternatives to foods that upset your cat's system. If you think your cat is prone to food allergies, consider switching to Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Low Allergy Dry Feline Formula. We think you and your pet will be impressed with the results!
Want more info on Hill's z/d Dry Cat Food? Try the manufacturer's page!
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6.0 lb (2.7 kg)||3/8 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10.0 lb (4.5 kg)||5/8 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (80 g)|
|14.0 lb (6.4 kg)||3/4 cup (80 g) - 1 cup (105 g)|
|18.0 lb (8.2 kg)||7/8 cup (90 g) - 1 1/4 cups (130 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3797 kcal/kg (395.8 kcal/per cup²)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 %|
|Vitamin C||169 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||674 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.54|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.52|
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d® Feline Low Allergen contains 3.7 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Glyceryl Monostearate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Available in 4 lbs MPN: 7905 UPC: 052742790503
Product: Hills Z/D Low Allergen Cat Food, Manufacturer: Hill's Prescription Diet, Category: Cat Food ~Dry~, Price: 42.99 Free Shipping: Available
ReviewsAdd Your Review
I find 4PetsUSA.com extremely useful because I don't like having to drive to the vet every time I run out of food. The prices are great and the delivery is extremely fast. I am super happy I found 4PetsUSA.com.