|Your cart is currently empty|
(0.0 on 0)
Hill's Prescription Diet J/D Mobility Dry Dog Food 8.5 Pounds *FREE SHIPPING*
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine Mobility Dry Dog Food 8.5 Pounds
Your dog's joint health is important. As she gets older, she may not be able to run and jump like she used to. However, it's possible to get your dog moving like a younger pup again, with the right nutrients! Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine Mobility Formula is a dry dog food with complete and balanced nutrition for your pet. Hill's j/d dog food contains carefully balanced calorie content and L/carnitine to boost your pet's metabolism and keep her at a healthy weight. Plus, Hill's j/d dog food contains added amounts of the omega-3 fatty acid EPA, which has been proven to nourish your pet's cartilage.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine Formula has proven results in as few as 21 days! So, if you want to get your pet happy and healthy again, try switching to Hill's j/d dog food!
Want to learn a bit more about Hill's Prescription Diet j/d? Take a look at the manufacturer's page here!
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
Amount per Day
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 5/8 cups (160 g)|
|20.0 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30.0 lb (13,6 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|40.0 lb (18,1 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|50.0 lb (22,7 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g) - 4 cups (395 g)|
|60.0 lb (27,2 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g) - 4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|70.0 lb (31,8 kg)||3 2/3 cups (365 g) - 5 cups (495 g)|
|80.0 lb (36,3 kg)||4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
|100.0 lb (45,4 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g) - 6 1/2 cups (645 g)|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENT
Dry 3615 kcal/kg (356 kcal/per cup)
||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||203 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||582 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.73|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||3.74
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, Taurine, Soy Lecithin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Available in 8.5 lbs MPN: 8620 UPC: 05274286200
Product: Hills J/D Mobility Formula Dog Food, Manufacturer: Hill's Prescription Diet, Category: Dog Food ~Dry~, Price: 43.99 Free Shipping: Available