|Your cart is currently empty|
(0.0 on 0)
Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Dog Food (12 12.7-oz cans)
Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine Formula (12 12.7-oz cans)
Dogs undergoing chemotherapy have very specific nutritional needs that need to be met. If your dog is currently undergoing chemotherapy, then talk to your vet about temporarily switching your pet over to Hill's n/d dog food.
Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine Formula is a high energy, appetizing dog food that is balanced by the clinical experts at Hill's to meet the nutritional needs of dogs in chemotherapy. Hill's n/d dog food contains boosted protein and fat to prevent muscle wasting and ensure that your pet gets all the calories he needs. Hill's n/d dog food also contains increased arginine and omega-3 fatty acids to help support your pet's immune system.
Hill's Prescription Diet n/d Canine Formula has been proven to improve quality of life in dogs in chemotherapy. Talk to your veterinarian to see if Hill's Prescription Diet is right for your pet. We work to offer you the best deals online for Hill's Prescription Diet n/d dog food!
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
Important Feeding Information
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian, the expert on your pet's health needs. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 12.7 oz (360 g) cans
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||1/3 - 3/8 can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/2 - 3/4 can|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||2/3 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/3 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 - 4 cans|
AVERAGE NUTRIENT AND CALORIC CONTENT
Canned 1580 kcal/kg (568.8 kcal/per 360g can)
Dry Matter %
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||7.29|
INGREDIENTS: Beef By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Menhaden Oil, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Arginine, Iron Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
MPN: 7012 Case UPC: 052742701219 Can UPC: 052742701202
Product: Hills N/D Chemotherapy Support Canned Dog Food, Manufacturer: Hill's Prescription Diet, Category: Dog Food ~Canned~, Price: 41.99, Free Shipping: Not Available